Job Description: Support Coordinator
· Annual/Quarterly face-to-face visits (4 in a year)
· Identify and Coordinate meeting with client
· Attending team meetings
· Develop and maintain Individual Service Plan (ISP) & Person Centered Plan Tools (PCPT)
· Identify Service Provider for participant based on participants needs
· Handle participants inquiries
· Document and update participant information
· Develop and maintain a knowledge of client services
· Monitor and Review Data
· The candidate will be hired with a caseload of 5 to 20 cases as services are approved
· Making regular phone contacts with participant on as needed base
· An associate or bachelor’s degree with a preference in Social Work, or a related Human services field
· Excellent writing, computer skills and communication skills, flexibility, and dedication to helping others
· Attention to detail
· A minimum of One year experience working with adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities
· A valid driver’s license and a vehicle
· Must be exceptionally organized and willing to learn.
· Bilingual preferred
· This position is a REMOTE Job with 4-location visit in a year
· Pays varies upon experience
· DDD training and in house training is $18/hr.
· Flexible schedule
· File 1099.